Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:02:08 -0400
Hi John, ___Of course_! I don't mind, as I said, it was an appropriate
question.  What hts do you have now?  I forgot to mention good experiences
with the Yaesu FT470 duelbander, and the little ft411.  I currently have an
Icom IC2sat but think I'll let that one go to fund something else, maybe a
repeat of the vx1, that thing, though it doesn't have a real keyboard, once
you get sighted help to program it, is so good at what it does, and so
small, I might do that again.  Anyway, This playing with stuff and trying it
is sometimes nerve racking but fun.  Thanks for the question and your
answers, as I said, it/they, was a good and appropriate one, Danny.