Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:01:36 EST

The Milwaukee Celiac Sprue Crew will meet

Saturday, November 12
1:30 p.m.

Menomonee Falls Library Meeting Room
W156 N8446 Pilgrim Road
Menomonee Falls, WI

The holiday season is always a stressful time of year for celiacs because the
many gatherings inevitably end up around a table of food. To make things a
bit easier, we'll be brushing up on our holiday survival skills. Bring your
questions as well as any product information that would be helpful to others.

We will also hold our popular Cookie Exchange, a tradition since 1984.

The dates for the smaller neighborhood groups are as follows..

Ozaukee and Washington County Celiacs...Monday, December 19th, 6:30 p.m.
(cookie exchange) at West Bend Mutual Insurance Company in West Bend.

New Berlin…Tuesday, November 29, 7:00 p.m. at the New Berlin Library, 15105
W. Library Lane.

Kenosha Area Celiacs…Wednesday, December 7th at 7:00. p.m. at Kenosha
Northside Library, 1500 27th Avenue.

Janesville... December 14, 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm., at the Dean/Riverview Surgery
Center Conference Room, 616 North Washington Street, Janesville.

Sheboygan Area…Plans to meet before year's end...Those already on that list
will recieve an more information in the mail.

??? Contact Bev at [log in to unmask]