EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dick Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dick Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2005 10:42:26 -0500
David

Even with high bandwidth it takes time to load. It does not play
automatically. You need to click on a play button.

It played for me just fine.

Dick

--
Dick Banks - Chief Technology Officer

EASI Online Courses Starting June 6, 2005:
Barrier-free Information Technology
http://easi.cc/workshops/adaptit.htm
Learning Disabilities and Accessible IT
http://easi.cc/workshops/ld.htm