EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pranav Lal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 19:36:31 +0530
Hi all,

has any one created mind maps using an application like mine manager?
A mind map is a visual representation of a process and sub processes.
It is not a flow chart since all you do is to write the central
process in the middle of the map and show the sub processes branching
out from it. The map can show more than one main process. You could
also highlight process interconnections.

I am working on process improvement and security so need to create
these maps. Any one any ideas on how to do this?

I am using a screen reader which only reads linearly.

Pranav