From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 16:48:06 -0500

Dear Friends:

We wish everyone a cool and relaxing summer.

We invite you to try our premium gluten-free mixes, many of which are
also free of dairy, egg, soy, and/or corn.  Our website,
www.123glutenfree.com, has a complete listing of products and allergen
information.

Our mixes are manufactured in a dedicated gluten-free facility and they
are kosher.

We currently offer the following products:
*  Southern Glory Biscuits
*  Sweet Goodness Pan Bars
*  Aaron's Favorite Rolls
*  Allie's Awesome Pancakes
*  Meredith's Marvelous Muffins/Quickbread
*  Delightfully Gratifying Bundt Poundcake
*  Devilishly Decadent Brownies
*  Lindsay's Lipsmackin' Roll out and Cut Sugar Cookies
*  Peri's Perfect Chocolate Poundcake

We expect to release new products this fall. Check out our website,
www.123glutenfree.com for recipes and serving suggestions (including
recipes using dairy-free alternatives, egg substitutes, etc. for those
with other allergen issues).

Thank you for your support of our family business.

Kim and Carol
www.123glutenfree.com