From:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 06:24:10 -0800

I emailed Ken's Salad Dressing company to see if their bottled salad dressing is GF. I've included their reply. I think I'll steer clear of their dressings, as they are not certain about them being GF. Furthermore, if you'll notice their last sentence about Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, you'll see it says it has no gluten in it. I happen to have a few bottles of it that are in the bag of food I'm giving away (I'm a new Celiac) and the ingredient list includes "Modified Food Starch". I thought that MFS is code for gluten, isn't it? If so, I will email Ken's and tell them they are giving out false information. Thanks!
  Ellen

        List of Products in Retail that do NOT have Gluten present in their recipes
  We do not consider any of our products completely Gluten Free because even though our lines are cleaned daily there is a minute possibility that something could get through.  However, the list below are products that DO NOT have Gluten in the recipe…………………

  Lite Dressing:

  Lite Olive Oil Vinaigrette                                             Lite Creamy French  Lite Ranch                                                                   Lite Creamy Italian
  Lite Country French w/ Vermont Honey                                   Lite Honey Mustard
  Lite Italian  Lite Chunky Blue Cheese
  Lite Northern Italian  Lite Balsamic & Basil
  Lite Raspberry Walnut
  Lite Sweet Vidalia Onion
  Lite Creamy Parmesan w/Cracked Peppercorn
  Lite Caesar
  Lite Red Wine Vin.
  Lite Russian

  Regular Dressings:

  Sweet Vidalia Onion                            Italian w/Aged Romano  New & Improved Ranch                                   Creamy French
  Balsamic & Basil                                 Country French w/Vermont Honey
  Creamy Tomato Bacon                         Thousand Island
  Russian                                                            Caesar
  Red Wine Vinegar & Olive Oil             Italian
  3 Cheese Italian                                   Honey Mustard
  Greek                                                  Chunky Blue Cheese
  Buttermilk Ranch                                 Creamy Parmesan w/Cracked Peppercorn
  Creamy Italian                                    Creamy Caesar
  Zesty Italian

  Fat Free Dressings:                                            Marinades:

  Fat Free Raspberry Pecan                   Herb & Garlic  Fat Free Sun Dried Tomato                 Lemon Pepper
  Fat Free Italian                                               Buffalo Wing Sauce

  Lily’s Gourmet Dressings:                 Cocktail Sauces:

  Balsamic Vinaigrette                            Both Blue & Green Labels  Northern Italian
  Poppyseed

  All Sweet Baby Rays Barbeque Sauces have NO Gluten present in the recipes.

Yahoo! Photos