From:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 20:27:38 -0500

I had Minute Corn Bread and Minute Chocolate Cake from Gluten-Free
Solutions by Food-Tek,Inc. I provided my support group with a
demonstration.  When I first received this packet, I had to laugh out loud
as I had no idea what to expect.

In the package was a container similar to the disposable Glad-ware.  Also a
packet of the chocolate cake and another packet of corn bread.  You add 40
cc of water to the container, add the mix, shake well, and put it in the
microwave for 1 minute.   This stuff was awesome!!    What a quick fresh
piece of cake you can have or corn bread.  They were actually considered
two servings each.  The corn bread was really loved by those corn bread
lovers!

This is such an awesome idea for someone carrying their lunch to work,
travelling, or perhaps for college kids.   Everyone in the group wanted the
address of this company.   I suggest you look them up and see what this is
all about, or call them.

Their number is 1-800-648-8114, or email at [log in to unmask]

You won't be sorry!!

Bev
Mansfield, OH