From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:08:14 -0400

Recently, I dined at Charley Brown's in the King of Prussia area of Pennsylvania and had a positive experience, having brought my gluten-free printout with me.

Yesterday, I was in Staten Island (NYC) and selected Charley Brown's again, but forgot my list.
!. The manager knew what gluten-free is!!!!
2. He made sure I had a gluten-free dinner.
3. I was made to feel comfortable and not awkward in front of our dinner guests.

Just an FYI. At both places the salad bar has two sections. One has our usual vegetables with pasta salads surrounding....but the other side has veggies surrounded by containers of fruits and other non-gluten foods, so look for the safe side if your Charley Brown's does this too.

I wrote a letter to headquarters about the experience to thank them.

Three cheers for Charley Brown's.

Lin