Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Nancy Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:51:11 -0700

Thought I'd share this...

June 17, 2005

Dear Ms. Phillips:

Thank you for taking the time to inquire about Pinnacle Foods Corporation
and the products we produce which might be gluten-free.  We appreciate
your interest in our company and our products.

At the present time, Vlasic® Pickles, Sauerkraut, Relish, and Peppers are
gluten-free.  The vinegar used in production of these items is corn-based,
rather than wheat-based.  Also our Duncan Hines® Creamy Homestyle Frosting
and Country Kitchen® Syrups are gluten free.  Other items in our product
lines (which include Swanson® frozen foods, Log Cabin® syrup, Mrs.
Butterworth's® products, Aunt Jemima® products, Duncan Hines® mixes,
Duncan Hines® Whipped Frosting, Mrs. Paul's® frozen seafood, Van De Kamp®
frozen seafood, and Open Pit® barbecue sauces) generally contain
wheat-based ingredients in the form of modified food starches and other
thickening agents.

While our manufacturing facilities follow generally accepted good
manufacturing practices, we do not have the flexibility of segregating
production lines for the exclusive production of wheat-free items.  We
recommend that you review the list of ingredients on the package prior to
purchase to assure that you are meeting your specific dietary needs. Since
we are constantly improving our products, ingredients may change from time
to time.

Thank you for taking the time to email us.  Contact us again if we can be
of assistance in the future.

Sincerely,

Teresa Madden
Consumer Services Representative