Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 08:46:01 -0400
7bit
From:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Listmates,

I think the dryness problem could be in part due to the reheating in the
store.
If we can buy items frozen they will suffer one less freeze and one less
reheat
to dry the breads out, and hopefully avoid the mold issue too.

When I bake at home with rice flour we have the mold problem too unless I
wrap it immediately in plastic wrap as soon as it cools, and refrigerate it.
That
helps keep it moister and gives me another day or two.

Does anybody have a way to remoisturize the breads?  Warm them with a damp
washcloth around them or something like that?  Rice seems to dry out a lot
quicker than wheat.

Paula in Pa.