From:
Linda Puser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Puser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 00:48:05 -0500

Thank you so much everyone who answered for your help that is what we are
here for to help each other.

Polly-O is a Kraft brand and they say their ingredient list will not hide
any gluten.

All types of Giant brand ricotta cheese are gluten free and Hy-Vee low fat
or part skim ricotta cheese is gluten free according to my Clan Thompson
database.

Micelis brand, Mfg in Cleveland, OH has been confirmed GF via phone.  Thye
have several other GF products as well.

Most of the manufacturers seem to use grain vinegar which is the culprit in
ricotta cheese.

Hope this helps everyone make a great new meal. Linda