Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:11:45 EDT

Does any one know what the shelf life of Bard's Tale Beer is, and whether  it
needs to be refrigerated or not.  Two retailers gave me different  responses:
One that it needed to be refrigerated and that its shelf life was  fairly
short, and the other that it did not need to be refrigerated and should  last
longer than 6 months.  I emailed Bard's Tale a couple of times and did  not
receive a response.  Thanks.