From:
Tanis Collard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tanis Collard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:45:16 -0500

Camp Celiac 2005 is currently taking registrations for this summer's five
day sleep away camp.  Held in N. Scituate, Rhode Island, the camp hosted
110 children last year from over 20 states and one from Sweden.  Campers
participate in out door adventure programming, canoeing, swimming, row
boating, nature programming, high and low ropes, gluten-free cooking
classes, a carnival, horse back riding and lots and lots of gluten-free
meals!  The camp is closed to all other groups during our stay, making for
a gluten-free kitchen and eliminating the worry of
cross-contamination!  Camp fills up quickly, so don't miss out on this
wonderful opportunity to spend five days celebrating life,
gluten-free!  The all inclusive fee of $275.00 will ensure that your child
has an incredibly memorable experience with children just like
themselves!  We even have a web site that parents can log onto each day
during camp week to see campers having fun!  For a registration brochure
email camp director, Tanis Collard at [log in to unmask] and log onto
www.csaceliacs.org and follow the cel-kids links on to Camp Celiac for more
information and photos.