Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Peter Andes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 14:07:12 -0400

On July 28 I posted an item about A La Carte cooking School in
Lynbrook, NY. Chris, the Executive Chef of the school, just called me
to say that there has been enough demand for them to try to put
together a class, probably towards the end of the summer. He asked me
to post a proposal for a menu for your comments and asked me to
coordinate any responses, so here's the menu:

Golden Crab Cakes
Vegetable Pizza
Risotto with Asparagus and Shrimp
Chicken Marsala
Salmon with Sweet Ginger Sauce
Chocaholic's Delight Cake

Once again, I have no interest, financial or otherwise, in the
school. Just a satisfied customer.

Peter