From:
Trey Garland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2005 01:43:56 -0700
I am running a P4 2.4GHz machine with WinXP Professional, 2GB memory, 2 WD Harddrives (1x 120GB, 1x 80GB),  NVidia GEForce6600 256MB Vid card. The DVD drive is a genericish DVD +/- RW drive.  I can edit photos and play games fine- but I can't seem to watch a DVD and now it is really rather annoying.  I'll put it in and try watching it via realplayer or WinDVD or some other program. The first bits are alright- then it seems to have issues with playing the dvd- the character's mouths and sound become way off (like watching a subtitled movie, only not nearly as funny). I thought it might have been the DVD, so I put in two others and had the exact same issue. Have also put in audio cds - no problem with those.

Any help is appreciated.

Trey

Yahoo! for Good