Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:47:50 -0500
Dianne
Make sure the bios is set up to read on the floppy disk. Remove the ram from
the mb ( it should have 32mb resident) and start the computer. Does the
computer read the bios setup? If it does, re-install the memory sticks one
( or two if needed) at a time and check the bios. If it does not do the same
as without them,  you have bad memory stick. If it is ok, connect only the
floppy drive and see if your system recognizes it. If it does, put a boot
disk in and see if it reads it. Let me know.