From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 10:54:04 -0700
  It could be important to keep everything in the domain synchronized, so a
better fix woud be to correct the problem with the network time server.
There's an Internet time protocol, NTP, which allows local time servers to
synchronize with good sources such as observatories -- either the domain
server is not currently using this, or its current outside source is wrong
and another should be selected.

David Gillett