From:
Jerome Deyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 13:43:46 -0500
first, shut down and check to see that the mouse is properly plugged in. If
it is, then try a different mouse. There isn't much by way of settings, etc,
that would disable the mouse, so its likely to have come disconnected or
simply failed. On corded mice, the point where the cord exits the body of
the mouse is a first point of failure.

Do you need help shutting down, etc, without a mouse?
jerome

>>>  My dd's mouse cursor has disappeared from her computer monitor.  She is
>>>  virtually unable to use her computer without the mouse.
>>>  Please tell us how
>>>  to fix this problem without using the mouse.    Thank you.
>>>
>>>  Blessings,
>>>  Beth Hunter
>>>
>>>  http://www.my2.tupperware.com/bethhunter
>>>  Have an online party today!