From:
Lewis M Russakov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:01:04 -0800
Sorry I am just getting to this, but I got a little behind in answering
some of the posts.

Some answers suggested purchasing refilled cartridges.

Although I am not connected nor do I have any financial interest in
"mrinkman.com", I have been purchasing cartridges for my Brother 4 in 1
color printer from them for two very important reason, obviously price
and equally important guarantee.

Their price tends to be around $6.00 per cartridge but even better is
their no time limit guarantee. I usually buy a set of color and B/W at a
time. Since I use up the B/W faster than the color ones, they sit around
until I need them.

Having the usual 60 or 90 day guarantee doesn't help me if I don't use
the cartridge during that period.

That's what I like about Mr Ink Man, any time the cartridge fails I am
covered, even if it took me some time to finally install it.

Hope my two cents helps.

Lew Russakov
Huntington Beach, CA