Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:33:33 -0500
Hi all,

Since I got no answers to my previous query, I'll try to phrase this a
different way.

I have a 40 gig hard drive on this system.  Windows XP recognizes only
31.7 gig as usable.  Why this is, I do not know.  16.2 gig is in use
with 15.5 gig free space.  I need more hard drive space so I want to go
to an 80 gig or larger IDE hard drive.  I have only one drive bay in
this system (Dell L800r running at 800 MHz, WinXP SR2 operating system,
FAT32 file system).  My plan to change out the hard drive is:

    - using Norton Ghost, make an image of Drive C:

    - physically remove the old hard drive and install the new drive.

    - using the Windows XP System Setup Disk that I just downloaded from
the good folks at Free PC Tech Support,
http://freepctech.com/pc/002/files010.shtml, I will format and partition
the new hard drive.

    - then, I will restore the image of Drive C: I made earlier with
Norton Ghost, to the new hard drive and I should be ready to go.  Right?

Will this work?  What kind of pitfalls am I likely to encounter?  Any
help and/or guidance would be greatly appreciated.  I am certainly no
expert on computers.

Thanks...