Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 15:58:05 -0400
Of course, it's dangerous in the mouth, but I like to put just an
inch-long thin twist of Beechnut in my gum for a few hours. It
definitely kills hunger for me, and I understand nicotine is supposed to
improve memory, or so says Georgetown Univ--no small thing for thems
thats aways up there. I supposed a nicotine patch could be used, but its
so expensive I haven't tried it and I don't know if the patch would also
cut hunger. Does anyone know how long chaw's been around molding the
human genome?

La.