C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jonathan Rand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 13:32:28 -0500
RIGHT ONNNNNNN!

i was considered 2 hi functioning for homecare from UCP.  but i cut the
attendant services i did find, 2 the minimum, because i don't need a GUARD
or a BABY SITTER!

none of these programs work.  i actually think som shud b investigated.
their existance makes society think theres some place4 us 2 go.

and with more & more budget cuts by the CLOSET NAZIS that run our
government, things'll continue2 get worse until we can figure out how2
become a force2 b reconed with in our society.

JR