C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 22:41:39 -0600

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, Jonathan Rand wrote:

My aide's not allowed 2 cut my nails!

WOW John.  I've never heard of this kind of situation....I mean here
you have someone there with you who's job it is to assist in doing
daily living tasks and yet they're not alowed to help you in cutting
your nails???  So who says they cant and what is their reasoning for
this?

Gary

& as far as the doctor's concerned, once i went