C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 00:43:31 -0600
Hi all!

Just want to say thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions and
feedback in trying to obtain a loan.  I'm extremely  happy to
report my quest was a complete success!!  While the bank I've
been with for over 10 years turned me down saying simply their
decision was based on the result of the numbers they put into
their computer, My local community credit union couldn't have
been nicer.  As well as being so nice, they said as far as they
were concerned, my credit was just fine.  Thanks again and
everyone have a great week.

See ya-Gary