C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:30:41 -0500
I cope by setting in a comfy chair with a cup of hot tea and a good book. :)

Another good way to cope for me is to watch a comedy or a good drama.  I
especially like "As Time Goes By" or any of the "Blackadder" episodes, all of
which are guaranteed to coax me out of the dumps.  Also anything with Colin
Firth in it is guaranteed to make me forget my troubles, too. ;)

The best stress-reliever?  A purring cat on my lap!

Kat