From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 20:43:19 -0500
Tomi,
The size of the property and/or the wealth of anyone makes no
difference; please show some maturity and understanding of our radio
laws.  What you are proposing, or are doing, violate F C C
laws.  Please live within these laws.  You are currently showing some
disrespect of these regulations and that is a terrible way to begin a
career in ham radio.
Please do yourself a favor and listen to those of us who have spent
some time learning and respecting the hobby and what it can do and be.
Thanks.