From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2005 21:08:39 -0400
Hmmm, I think it's menu 41, and yes, I have my 570 set that way so the PF
key says the S meter and I hit the enter key twice for frequency read out. I
just checked, if you go to menu 41, and change the setting up 1 to 52 I
think it is,  that will have the PF key read S meter, not sure on the
setting but it's 1 up from the PF key reading the frequency, I know that for
sure.