From:
Kristine Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 14:18:32 -0500
Hi All,

This isn't a radio but it sure makes doing radio-related things on the
computer a lot easier.

I would like to sell my Braille Window 40, which is a braille display for
the computer. It has 40 braille cells plus five status cells.

It also has cursor routing keys above each cell with navigation keys across
the front. There are six buttons on the top configured like a brailler,
which allow you to enter some commands in braille.

I have the braille manual for this unit. This is strictly a display. It does
not have any memory of it's own. However, it does operate on battery so you
can take it portable to use with a laptop.

It is in excellent condition with a new battery last August. I would like to
have around $2,400 for it. I will pay shipping and I have the shipping
carton from HumanWare.

Please contact me at:

if interested. I can call you to discuss it as I have unlimited calling.

Thanks so much.

Kris Hickerson