From:
Michael Raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2005 17:46:57 -0400
I enjoyed being on this list but, alas, I am going to un-subscribe.
I only use the internet regularly from work.  I am a high school
teacher, however, and summer vacation is here.  Also, I will staying
at home with my kids next year to begin homeschooling them.  Thus, I
will be losing my email account.  I most likely will re-subscribe in
the future when I find myself accessing the internet on a regular
basis again.  I have learned a lot while a member of this list and
have benefited much from reading about the experiences of others
implementing various approaches to the paleo-eating.

Thanks,
Mike Raiti