NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pamela Brundage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 13:43:32 -0400
Wendy's...
I ate at Wendy's a year ago, after carefully checking their website for
ingredients for their Mandarin Chicken Salad... The site says NO DAIRY. My
reaction says otherwise!
Thought it could have been cross contamination from gloves or something, but
I then called Wendy's and talked to their chemist... The chicken used in the
salad has milk protein added to it in the processing stage.
I was out of commission for a week with that little mix-up!
Just thought I'd put in my 2¢.
Pammi