NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Angela Bulawski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 14:12:38 -0400
In my correspondence with Applebee's concerning milk and gluten, the
corporate company declined to provide any information on allergens since
the individual restaurants get their products from different distributors.

In my book, the best places are the ones that you can form a relationship
with the staff, who are open to listening about your concerns.  Most of
the time, these are not chain restaurants...

Angela in NJ

J Balbirnie <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List <[log in to unmask]>
06/07/2005 01:16 PM
Please respond to Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List