NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
J Balbirnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:06:03 -0400
When they make this dairy free pizza does the manager ensure that the cook changed gloves and that the dough isn't placed on the same surface that they make the regular cheese pies on?? I'm curious because when we go to my sisters in Canton MA they have a Bertucci's and it would be great if my boys could actually eat there.  Anther chain that we have had good luck with here in the NE is Charlie Brown's Steak house.  The manager actually makes the hamburgers for my kids when we go.
Beth