NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ted Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 22:17:06 -0700
Our child is highly allergic to milk, but who would
eat spaghetti all day every day if allowed to.

We have safely ordered the spaghetti and fries at Red
Robin. You have to make sure to specify No Cheese and
check the plate before they set it down...since the
server is not the same as the order taker, they may
put cheese on it when they pick it up to bring to your
table.

There's also a west coast chain called Old Spaghetti
Factory. They don't serve cheese on the past unless it
says so on the menu.

Sushi is dairy free, and I'm amazed how many kids like
it. Recommendations are only once a month though, due
to health concerns of the fish ingredients.

Remember though, wherever you go, you always need to
ask and explain why, that's just common sense.

--- Sandr Sheeley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> With summer vacation season upon us does anyone know
> of any chain
> restaurants where you can be pretty confident about
> getting a dairy-free
> meal.  My milk-allergic son rarely gets anything
> from a restaurant other
> than a hamburger happy meal from McDonalds.  But I
> get tired of McDonalds
> pretty fast and would like to have some other
> options.  Thanks.
>
> Sandy

Discover Yahoo!