C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 16:56:01 -0800
it is still relevant 7 years later. i miss betty and
her posts. anyone heard from her recently?

my computer/internet connection is as slow as molassas
in winter tonight. its like this when it rains.

--- Deri James <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On Tuesday 07 November 2006 16:20, ken barber wrote:
> > i thought the same thing. how many on this list
> would
> > have been just killed becouse they would have
> thought
> > us as to be so disabled as not to have been worth
> > keeping.
> > of course my parents religion would have prevented
> > them from agreeing to it, but, there has been
> rumors
> > of doctors that just decided to tell parents that
> > baby was stillborn and just let a baby die that
> was
> > disabled.
> >

> An article by our own Betty Alfred is cited as a
> primary source in the
> Wikipedia entry on "Utilitarian Bioethics".
>
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilitarian_Bioethics>
>
> Cheers
>
> Deri

> list, go here:

Sponsored Link

Get an Online or Campus degree
Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's - in less than one year.
http://www.findtherightschool.com