C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 15:14:10 -0700
Yeah, In my case, if Singer had been my Dad rather than the good
"country doctor" who _is_ my Dad, I'd be dead or in an institution.
Of course, if that'd happened, I wouldn't be able  to participate in
the spirited discussions on this list, or with my Conservative brother
or LIBERAL sister.  I wonder how many people's lives would be made
less rich if the Royal Academy of OB/GYN follows through on this.
Frankly, once a baby is delivered, and is stable, OB/GYN's should be
out of the picture (at least as far as the baby is concerned), and
pediatricians should be the physicians involved.

Kendall