C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:08:37 -0700
I use large mugs filled only halfway to carry soups from kitchen to table.
These can hold two 12 ounce sodas.  let's see, I have my helpers put
pre-made food into plastic containers that I can get out of the fridge
myself, or they put it on a plate and cover with saran wrap, or this new
plastic wrap.  i have 5 exercise bottles they fill with various beverages,
and the lids have flip-up plastic things that you drink out of.
to carry hot plates in my lap, I use a bath towel floded in ha;f.

Hope this helps.

Tamar Raine
Now serving tee shirts! and soon to come, Maui posters and other items;
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag