C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:14:56 -0800
up to july when everything went wacky, all was well
for years, then my blood test (tsa) started making it
hard for my DO to keep the scrip at a constant
strength. then the blood pressure kicked in and he
referred me to the endo. the rest i reported
yesterday. never thought this was a cp issue. i guess,
there is not much that can't be a cp issue.

--- Susan Moskowitz <[log in to unmask]>