C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:17:54 -0400
We have a program like that in my town.  I've been invited to participate
but don't have the time to go to training right now.

Well I just got some good news, at least good for me.  I have been informed
that my job is safe for the time being - 350 people are being laid off this
week and I was worried about my job.  So yay!

Kat