C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:03:48 -0800
Dear Ken,
I have heard that hospice is wonderful. Hopefully they can care for her at
home which will be much more peaceful than a noisy hospital.

My prayers ae with you and yours, ken.

Hugs,
Mag

~Tamar Mag Raine~
IM: tamarmag48

Free our people!
More than 260,000 people with disabilities throughout the USA
say they want to move out of nursing homes.

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities