C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:55:08 -0700
Deb (and Deri),

I have a swing-away joystick on my chair that was an add-on.  I use a
Jazzy 1122, but here's info from a vendor for the P-500.  The web site
shows configuration options for the chair, and the options include
swing-away joysticks and/or armrests.

http://www.spinlife.com/critpath/spec.cfm?productID=399

I'm sure that you could get the options as after-market additions, as
well as adding them if you ordered a new chair.

Kendall Corbett

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950