C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 00:57:50 +0000
When I had Windows on my home pc, I ran into all sorts of problems using
Outlook Express for my email.  I tried different email clients and ended up
using Pegasus, a freeware email, client for Windows.  Unfortunately that
alone didn't stop all the viruses, etc., so in sheer desperation and
exasperation, I reformatted my hard drive and  installed Linux, and now, even
if I did get a new computer, I'd take Windows off it, and install Linux.

Kat