C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 14:34:20 -0500
Hi Kathy!

Yes, please feel free to forward the information to any list serve.  This
study is devoted to expressing the views of diverse individuals with
cerebral palsy who use augmentative alternative communication (AAC).  If
you know someone or a group of individuals I would really appreciate it if
you would give them the information.  It is not very often you get paid to
express yourself:)

Also, my email is [log in to unmask]  Anyone is welcome to email me or phone
me if they have questions!

Rhonda Davis, ABD, M.Ed., CCC-SLP
814 863-6184 (work)
814 383-4785 (home)