C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:23:52 -0500
Hopefully you have documented every phone call, every letter, etc., you
have exchanged with these people.  Did you get an actual job offer over the
phone?  Or was it a vague promise along the lines of  "we'll get back to
you on that"?

If it's the former, you may have a case; uf the latter, you don't.  And
without any contract or written confirmation, you'd be hard-pressed to
prove breach-of-contract.

My grandda used to say 'Don't count on anything 'til you've got it in
writing.'

Kat