C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 17:40:46 -0700
No advantages as far as I'm concerned! I hate the electoral college! it is
not a fair system, and I wish it would be one vote/one person. The EC only
favors the two party system, as it is "winner-take-all". I'd love to see a
more parlimentry system.

Tamar Mag Raine
IM: tamarmag48
Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities