C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Collis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 19:54:22 -0400
Hi Deri,

The electoral college comes from states rights, and each states has a
certain number of votes, depending upon population.  California and
Massachusetts are hugely High density Democratic strongholds that the
popular vote from those states would overwhelm the popular vote in the
states which are Republican. Instead of the winner take all mentality
now being shown by the electoral college to the states, I wonder what
would happen if we did the math by percentages, not by winner take all.
At least those of us voting our protests wouldn't feel so left out.

Mike

Tag: Warning!  This Powerchair has an attitude problem!!!