C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Collis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:13:14 -0400
I'm talking about reconciling the whole of his policies with the Sermon,
and taking each point Jesus makes seriously.  If we take each point
Jesus makes seriously, Christian conservatives (sorry, Ken) who believe
America is a Christian nation would be rudely awakened.  I believe
American is and has always been a religious nation. But we have used the
state religion (quasi-Christianity, I call it) to settle the status quo,
or to keep people down.

Mike

Tag: Warning!  This Powerchair has an attitude problem!!!