BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Louis Sullivan Smiley-Face Listserv! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 11:28:23 -0100
c,

Are you telling me that Jesus had to worry about any of this? I have
always wondered how the yoga mountain hermits that like don't move from
the lotus posture for 40 years manage these things.

So yesterday I was told by a Sicilian Catholic that when the Pope dies
they hit him in the head with a hammer three times in order to make sure
he is dead. Histo presto content: I stood there with a mason hammer in
hand prepared to go harvest a few terra cotta glaze samples. I must have
looked like I needed to be brought up to speed on hammer techniques.
Everyone was sober. Seems to me the Tibetan Book of the Dead would NOT
recommend to wonk the recently holy deceased in the head w/ a hammer. I
don't see that the Dalai Lama would be going in this direction. For any
newborns check if they have three dents in the skull then figure out how
to declare them the reincarnated Pope? Neither do I see that once dead
and whacked in the the head that one would be particularly disposed to
cure Parkinson's disease.

][<