BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Louis Sullivan Smiley-Face Listserv! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 07:36:07 -0400
My 15 year old son and I just returned from Colorado.  He boarded at
Buttermilk one day and after insisted he wanted to try some.  Not good,
apparently. My Grandmother used to have us eat a scoop of butter before we
went out drinking as teenagers and young adults.
MADD about budder....
Best,
Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence
Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild
17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525
Office:  203-397-8505
Fax:  203-389-7516
Pager:  860-340-2174