BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"the prison of time is spherical and without exits" --Nabokov
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2005 09:42:13 -0700
I'm sorry I didn't read this till the morning of 4/3, I'm almost always
days behind in reading.  I really did wonder about all those loud
explosions I kept hearing on Friday, this explains it.  I assume they are
caused by my brother not sugaring this year--he has gone on a Carribean
cruise instead.  New wife takes more maintenance than the wife of 20 some
years did.  Ruth