BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pamela S. Follett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 08:00:00 -0500
I'm willing to bet you could get a grant for the study.  Of course, then it
would end up on the news as one of those "Fleecing of America" stories, even
if you were trying to come up with legitimate reasons why Tin Hotels
shouldn't be made out of tin (or EIFS).